Who's in charge here?
What's going on here?
- Taking a break from my thesis-required shut down to report that Beau just threatened to shank Jacques Torres on #chopped. Awesome. 6 years ago
- Sorry for the radio silence. Camera is broken and I have a thesis to finish. But there will be something excellent later tonight. 6 years ago
- Yes, I just ate two hot dogs broiled with cheddar cheese. Yes, I feel a little bit disgusted with myself. 6 years ago
- Getting drunk alone while watching Shonda Rhimes shows...can we say freshman year? 6 years ago
- Quote from Cheech the medicine man: "That was just to mess with his head." 6 years ago
Category Archives: 30-for-30
So I realize that I’ve been lacking in substance these days. I swear it’s nothing personal, just a busy week with some family members in town. Expect more substantive substance soon!
So here was my eighth outfit. I wore it to run interviews, I wore it to dinner with my parents, I wore it to the bar with my cousin, and I wore it when I slept on a friend’s futon. This was taken the morning after all of that, and I must say…it held up pretty well.
Today’s outfit consisted of yesterday’s jeans, yesterday’s accessories and a slouchy black sweater. Perfect for a day spent catching up on work, running errands and cooking.
Jewelry: Street markets and thrift stores
Perplexed expression: homemade
This is me, on a desk, looking intently at the world and the trail of rubber bands on it. It more or less summarizes my day on Sunday.
I wore this outfit to a classy party (Real Housewives of Ann Arbor themed, actually.), in part because its classy and in part because it is my absolute favorite dress ever. Seriously. This is one of the few items of clothing I own that truly makes me feel beautiful.
The rest of the weekend was pretty boring, clothes-wise. I was at work the whole time, but this week will mean more interesting sartorial choices from yours truly.