Remember when I went to that super fancy grocery store in Chicago? Well, I finally made the boxed mix that I bought. My general policy on baking mixes is that I never by a mix for something I can just as easily make from scratch. Coconut macaroons are not one of those things. So I busted out my happy yellow mixing bowl and made me some macaroons.
Who's in charge here?
What's going on here?
- Taking a break from my thesis-required shut down to report that Beau just threatened to shank Jacques Torres on #chopped. Awesome. 7 years ago
- Sorry for the radio silence. Camera is broken and I have a thesis to finish. But there will be something excellent later tonight. 7 years ago
- Yes, I just ate two hot dogs broiled with cheddar cheese. Yes, I feel a little bit disgusted with myself. 7 years ago
- Getting drunk alone while watching Shonda Rhimes shows...can we say freshman year? 7 years ago
- Quote from Cheech the medicine man: "That was just to mess with his head." 7 years ago