Who's in charge here?
What's going on here?
- Taking a break from my thesis-required shut down to report that Beau just threatened to shank Jacques Torres on #chopped. Awesome. 6 years ago
- Sorry for the radio silence. Camera is broken and I have a thesis to finish. But there will be something excellent later tonight. 6 years ago
- Yes, I just ate two hot dogs broiled with cheddar cheese. Yes, I feel a little bit disgusted with myself. 6 years ago
- Getting drunk alone while watching Shonda Rhimes shows...can we say freshman year? 6 years ago
- Quote from Cheech the medicine man: "That was just to mess with his head." 6 years ago
Category Archives: Video
So I’m sitting here watching a Big Ten school rightfully romp and stomp all over the mysteriously twelfth ranked Missouri Tigers. And this commercial comes on, during the commercial break where we hear from both schools about how great they are. And my brother who, for the record, is living it up at Mizzou says “watch this, this is creepy.”
So I watch this promotional spot, and it is really really creepy. I’m not sure what makes it creepy. Is it the lady with the ugly hat? The comforting news anchor looking less-than-thrilled that he’s been called up to represent? Or the fact that Jon Hamm appears to have been drinking the kool-aid?
Actually, I think that the entire cast took a large dose of benzodiazepine before being filmed by the FilmStudies202 class.